Friday, May 8, 2009

Attractive & Repulsive #2

For my second attractive picture I took a photo of a dandelion and a purple flower. I think they balance each other out because the dandelion is a weed, yet still beautiful, and the purple flower adds a little more color to it. I put set the purple one above the dandelion so it looked like they were growing next to each other to make a very pretty scence. This picture is also accented with the greens of the grass and leaves around each flower.

For my second repulsive picture I decided to take a picture of a dead worm. Since it was raining and really humid the day before, I thought it would look a little gross if it was dead because then there would be other stuff on it and it might be in pieces. I like the way the yellow line on the concrete balances the colors so they are not all dull. I think it makes the picture pop a little more and makes your eyes focus on whats below it. The little rock in the photo leads your eye to the worm because it is directly across from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment